- Project management for development and environmental projects, further development of Adlershof's infrastructure
- Coordination of urban land use planning, handling of development-specific permit procedures
- Obtaining building permits
- Completion of planned development measures
- Management of trust property
- Management of sites and properties (trust property)
- Coordination of external FM service providers and sales and purchasing activities
- Project accounting and controlling
- Structuring and sale of individual plots
- Sale of commercial and residential sites within the development area
- Attracting new businesses (rent, sale, building lease, development)
- Development of a sales platform for the area in its entirety
- Sales-driven marketing measures
- Development of business and cooperation models with local partners in order to attract more businesses
Groß-Berliner Damm / Freight Train Station Schöneweide
The Adlershof Project GmbH is managing the development of commercial areas of altogether 500,000 m² on both sides of Adlershof's central street, Groß-Berliner Damm.
Additionally, the Adlershof Project GmbH is planning, together with the Deutsche Bahn AG, the development of the close to 250,000 m² former freight yard in Schöneweide.
- Physicists let magnetic dipoles interact on the nanoscale for the first time: “Of great technical interest for future hard disk drives”
- Snap shots of one of life's central processes: Human Frontier Science Program provides funding of 900,000 US Dollars in support of international...
- MagForce AG Receives Further Patent Related to NanoTherm® Therapy: European patent granted for nanoparticle-drug conjugates