May I use images or the orientation plan for my own publications?
In general, you are free to use images from the image library as well as the orientation plan for your own publications. If you wish to use downloadable documents, maps, plans or photos for your own purposes, please observe our copyrights by prominently applying the following label:
© WISTA-MANAGEMENT GMBH – www.adlershof.de
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the newsletter?
You can manage your subscriptions in the secure member area “My Adlershof”. If you do not yet have access to “My Adlershof”, go to mein.adlershof.de for quick and easy registration. Additionally, you will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter.
How do I enter news/events?
Use the secure member area to enter news or events on the website. Click here to register and to gain access to “My Adlershof” where you will find the links for entering news and events.
The data submitted will be checked by the editorial staff before publication. For this reason, please understand that your entry will not appear on the website with immediate effect. Entries not pertaining to Adlershof or an institution based on the site, or entries that solely serve the purpose of advertising will not be published.
How do I enlist my company in the company database?
There are two ways to enlist in the Adlershof Online company database:
FREE-OF-CHARGE: If your company/institution is based in the development area Adlershof, you can easily make an entry by sending us your contact details:
Available for a fee: Companies and institutions that are not based in the development area Adlershof can enlist in the company database if they:
- are in some way associated with one of the technology fields of the site,
- can show that they are cooperating with one of the companies and institutions on the site,
- offer services that are in demand on the site.
- There is no entitlement to be enlisted in the company database. WISTA-MANAGEMENT GMBH reserves its right to decide over admission.
- Admission is limited to areas with the following postal codes:
12489 Adlershof (with costs only if not in the development area)
12351 Britz, Buckow, Gropiusstadt, Rudow
12353 Buckow, Gropiusstadt, Rudow
12357 Rudow Buckow, Neukölln, Rudow
12359 Baumschulenweg, Britz, Buckow, Neukölln, Rudow
- Entries in the company database are made for a period of 12 months. The service fee for an annual entry is 200,- Euro (plus VAT). Members of the IG Dörpfeldstraße get a 25% Discount. Payment is due upon order placement. The period is automatically extended by 12 months if it is not cancelled in writing by one of the contracting parties at least one month before its expiry.
- The entry is made according to the guidelines of WISTA-MANAGEMENT GMBH. The respective company is responsible for maintaining and updating its entry.
If you are interested in making an fee-based entry in the company database, please contact:
How do I change my data in the company database?
If your company is already listed in our company database, you can to update your data in our secure member area “My Adlershof”. If you do not yet have access, please use the email address from your company entry to access the area “Set password/Activate profile”. You will receive an email containing a link that enables you to set a password.
How do I submit NON-COMMERCIAL ads and job listings?
You can access our job portal via Service > Jobs. Click the link “Create/Edit Ad” to make an entry. This will lead you to the secure member area “My Adlershof” where you can sign up free of charge. If you already have access to “My Adlershof”, you can log in and directly make an entry.
How can I advertise on www.adlershof.de?
Adlershof Online offers an ideal setting for your advertisements. We will gladly assist you:
Adlershof on Facebook and Co.
Adlershof has been active on the following social networks since 2010:
Please note: You are NOT required to sign up in order to view our pages.
If you have a Facebook profile, you can show that you like Adlershof by clicking the Like button on our profile. This will keep you updated and all news items posted by Adlershof will appear in your newstream.
If you like a post, you can comment on it and share it with your friends. All items from Adlershof Online, e.g. news, events, ads etc., can be shared very easily by clicking the Share button which is located in the top right corner of all of our pages. The button is deactivated by default for reasons of data protection. Activate it by clicking on it.