|Titel||Nokia gate5 GmbH: Working Student (m/f) - Techn. support in Loca|
|Beschreibung||Company: Nokia gate5 GmbH
Nokia GmbH is the world leader in mobility, driving the transformation and growth of the converging Internet and communications industries. Nokia makes a wide range of mobile devices and provides people with experiences in music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games and business mobility through these devices. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.
Earliest start time: 15.03.2012
Duration: 6 + months
Weekly working hours: 20 hours
- Scripting, SW tools development and deployment for Localisation
- support to the Internationalisation team
Advanced knowledge of and experience with relational databases – Can design, program, and implement DBs
- Write SQL statements for report generation
OOP experience – can develop front end tools to access DB (Web / App front end)
- Design, develop and maintain web-based business process and database
- Create web-based dashboards to display reports
Scripting experience – Can write basic scripts (e.g. edit XML files)
- Create scripts and for data integration, data maintenance or bug fixes
Good documentation and organisational skills
- Deadline oriented
- Team spirit
- Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Electrotechnical Engineering, or other suitable areas
Experience of working in a world leading company in Telecommunications and Computer Science, more specifically directed to the Maps and Mobile Solutions Business with cutting edge technology and in a multicultural environment.
Possibility to learn and evolve within the team and interact with other areas to get a better understanding of our products development.
Application hints: Please apply only online at www.nomiko.de