15th International Course on “Time-resolved Microscopy and Correlation Spectroscopy”
Tuesday, 04. July 2023 - Friday, 07. July 2023
In this virtual meeting, our course provides an in-depth introduction to the world of time-resolved fluorescence microscopy with a focus on life science applications. The course combines a series of lectures by experts in the field with practical sessions on systems from market-leading companies.
Who should attend?
The content is geared towards researchers just starting to explore time-resolved methods as well as those having some previous experience.
Why should you attend?
Join our event to:
- Learn the principles behind time-resolved fluorescence microscopy
- Get to know powerful methods that will help advance your research
- Understand how time-resolved data is acquired and analyzed
- Interact directly with experts to discuss your research and foster collaborations
- See confocal microscopes from various companies live in action
- Talk to and socialize with your fellow scientists
Find out more and register on our website or contact us:
Tel: +49 30 1208820-87