Techniker der Fachrichtung „Mechatronik“ (m/w/d)
Stellenmarkt / Ausbildungsplätze / Schülerpraktika Jobs
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
The Bruker JPK BioAFM Business is the global market leader for nano-analytics instruments, in particular atomic force microscopes (AFM) and optical tweezers (OT), in the applications fields from soft matter physics to nano optics, from surface chemistry to cellular and molecular biology. These high-performance instruments are developed, produced, and supported at the Bruker facility in Berlin (Germany) and sold worldwide.
For a new role based at our Headquarters at Berlin-Adlershof, we are currently looking for a Precision Mechanic / Techniker der Fachrichtung „Mechatronik“ (m/w/d).
• On-time assembly of precision mechanical and optical assemblies
• Self-control of all prefabricated parts for final assembly
• Root Cause Analyse & Repairs of assemblies
• Opening and closing production orders using SAP environment
• Initiation and implementation of measures for process optimization
• A completed vocational training in the field of precision mechanics/mechatronics
• Good comprehension, technical understanding and analytical skills for fast and reliable fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
• Experience in the assembly of precision mechanical, optical and electronic assemblies would be an advantage
• Experienced handling of the standard production documents (exploded drawings, parts lists, production drawings)
• Independent and goal-oriented working style through a high sense of responsibility and initiative
• Team and communication skills,
• Soldering and glueing process understanding would be an advantage
We offer interesting and challenging tasks in one of the most exciting fields of modern technology, namely Nanobiotechnology, in a working environment that is very cooperative and flexible, but highly professional. You will join a dynamic and innovative team, working in creative surroundings with excellent career development opportunities.
Are you interested? Please send us your online application including details of your salary expectations and availability.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we may not accept applications via e-mail.