Sales Manager (m/w/d) # 2023-13980
Stellenmarkt / Ausbildungsplätze / Schülerpraktika Jobs
As one of the world’s leading scientific instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced scientific solutions. Our instruments and software packages are designed to support state-of-art research and development, improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and successfully assist industries in their daily analytical challenges. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years. Today, more than 7,500 employees are working worldwide on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
The Bruker Nano Analytics (BNA) Division, headquartered at Bruker Nano GmbH in Berlin, Germany, develops, manufactures, and markets analytical instruments for electron microscopes, X-ray systems and components, allowing materials characterization down to the nanoscale.
We are looking for an Sales Manager EMA (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin. The function of the Sales Manager is to develop the business for the Bruker Nano products EDS, EBSD, WDS, microXRF for SEM and Pico-indenters for SEM and TEM.
The Primary objectives are to establish Bruker Nano analysis and the products as a viable business unit and to obtain orders to generate a revenue for Bruker Nano to produce a business plan that demonstrates the strategies to build Bruker Nano product group as a revenue generator. This position reports to the Regional sales manager responsible for Europe Middle East and India for Bruker Nano. The territory is defined as OEM Southern Germany Switzerland Austria and distributors elsewhere to be defined. Job duties will include the following tasks:
- Identify opinion leaders in EDS, EBSD, WDS, microXRF for SEM together with OEM
- Identify the full base of possible target customer by direct marketing and research with the assistance of the Berlin direct/indirect marketing campaigns together with OEM
- Research targets and pursue new market for exploitation
- Promote the Bruker Nano range of products to all potential customers and OEM
- To manage distribution channels as necessary both in the sales territory and externally as defined
To carry out the duties to the level expected, the minimum competencies are:
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards sales growth
- Ability to operate alone and to meet ambitious but achievable targets, particularly with regard to sales success
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- The personality of a natural team player willing and able to build confidence and to establish co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company
- Very high standard of personal presentation
- Graduate ( minimum) qualification in an appropriate science subject
- Expert knowledge of analytical spectroscopy
- Clear understanding of the academic and industrial markets, together with a proven track record of working with technology based products in those markets
- Good market intelligence with respect to competitive products and vendors
- Current valid driving licence
- No disqualifications from travel to any country
Skills and experience
- Proven track record in interaction with customers involving capital sales and applications support within the material science, life sciences and analytical instrument markets
- Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a technical solution as a value for money exercise
- Computer literacy especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces document and presentation preparation and report writing
- Excellent communication skills in English written and spoken
- Irregular hours and extensive travel are essential part of the job
At Bruker, you can expect an interdisciplinary work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team. Alongside above average employee benefits, we offer training and seminars that support your further development. Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnic origin, gender, religious beliefs, disability, age, sexual identity or any other protected characteristics.
Develop your career and apply now for your new job at Bruker!
Please include your salary expectations and the possible starting date in your cover letter.