Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d) #2022-13165
Stellenmarkt / Ausbildungsplätze / Schülerpraktika
Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker's high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. Today, worldwide more than 7,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. The Bruker Nano Analytics (BNA) Division, headquartered at Bruker Nano GmbH in Berlin, Germany, develops, manufactures and markets state of the art systems and components for elemental and structural analysis on micro- and nano-scale, including X-ray spectrometers for elemental analysis on electron microscopes (EDS, WDS, EBSD), as well as micro X-ray fluorescence (µXRF) and total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectrometers.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team in Berlin as Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d).
- Development and design of mechanical assemblies and devices according to requirement sheets
- Designing of the corresponding models and solutions in the CAD system
- Selection of materials and components
- Engineering of test specifications and test equipment
- Supporting and enhancing development projects to productize new products.
- Documentation, archiving and maintenance of all product data
- Cooperation and coordination of internal and external suppliers
- University degree in mechanical design engineering or a related field desired
- 3 years work experience in mechanical design engineering required
- subject specific technical knowledge and expertise
- an eye for detail and a methodical work process
- CAD knowledge (such as SOLIDWORKS)
- analytical and numeracy skills
- creative problem solving ability
- effective communication to liaise with team members, clients, contractors and others involved in the design process
- written communication and the ability to write reports
- time management, organization, and the ability to work to deadlines
- a flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change
- a driven, self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Secure knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken required
- Capable of working in an international team
At Bruker, you can expect an interdisciplinary work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team. Start your career and apply now for your new job at Bruker!
Please include your salary expectations and the possible starting date in your cover letter.