Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) #2022-12640
Stellenmarkt / Ausbildungsplätze / Schülerpraktika
Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker develops high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions that enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular, and microscopic levels. We have been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years and today, Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems, and a strong reputation among its customers. Worldwide, more than 7,200 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 70 locations on all continents.
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) to provide onsite support to our metrology instrumentation customers in Europe. You will be part of the EMEA service team, who provide support for wide range of metrology tools including AFM, nanoscale infrared spectrometer, white light interferometry, 3D optical profiler, stylus profiler and nanomechanical instruments.
The position is home-based in Europe. Ideally near Karlsruhe, Germany or Palaiseau, France. It involves frequent travel domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Perform site surveys, pre-installation, installation of Bruker instrumentations (e.g. AFM, nanoscale infrared spectrometer)
- Perform corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Provide technical support, basic application support, and customer training
- Build strong relationship with key accounts
- Serve as a supportive and effective communication link between the customer and Bruker to ensure customer service satisfaction
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadline
- Become a trusted advisor and support service contract and new tool sales
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should enjoy a dynamic and fast-pace business environment, have strong communication skills, capability to understand complex electro-mechanical systems and strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Degree in physics, electrical engineering, materials science, chemistry or a related discipline.
- Good communication skills. Business-fluent English.
- Experience in using standard tools such as oscilloscope and multimeter.
- Good computer literacy, including familiarity with data system hardware and industry standard operating systems.
- Able to independently troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Able to conduct trainings. Experience in writing documentation.
- A current driving licence in the EU.
- Able to work in production floor, cleanroom & laboratory environments
- Experience with AFM or optics preferred.
Please send your CV in English.