Chemical-Technical Assistant (f/m/d)
Stellenmarkt / Ausbildungsplätze / Schülerpraktika
Within this position, you will support our scientific team and contribute to the development of our innovative sulfur battery technology. You will be responsible for the efficient preparation, chemical synthesis, targeted execution of research experiment and data evaluation as part of our development activities. You will actively contribute to improve the laboratory's organization and processes. If you are an experienced Chemical-Technical Assistant and you aim for efficient development processes, pragmatic approaches to solutions and a goal-oriented implementation of projects? Then become part of one of the most innovative high-tech start-ups in Berlin.
- Good knowledge in Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic)
- Independent development, execution and documenting battery tests and experiments to validate new and existing processes for our battery production
- Familiarity with safe operation within chemical lab and corresponding measurement equipment
- Proactive, team oriented and analytic workstyle
- Successfully completed training as a chemical-technical assistant (CTA) or Chemielaborant
- Excellent knowledge of handling chemicals and performing synthesis, analysis
- Familiarity with typical laboratory equipment and substances
- Initial experience in the field of instrumental analysis and data evaluation is an advantage
- Good organizational skills and ability to work structured and independently
- Fluent knowledge of English
OUR JOINT GOAL
We offer you the opportunity to work on the development of our revolutionary battery technology as part of our core team. You will receive a high degree of responsibility and freedom to take decisions in a dynamic working environment on the threshold of industrialization.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Theion GmbH is entering the mobile battery market with a unique solution for the biggest energy storage problems of the world. Theion designs and produces Crystal Batteries for applications from aerospace, portable devices, wearables, to vehicles on land, sea and in the air. By using sulfur in its crystal form, an abundantly available material, without harmful mining and at 99% lower cost than state-of-the-art cathode materials, Theion’s cells are targeting to triple the energy density, extending usage time and range by factor three.
Interested? Then contact us with your complete application documents via firstname.lastname@example.org
+49 (0) 30 / 221 829 143