WiNS Workshop: Safety in uncertain times. Financial stability for scientists
Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2024
WiNS Adlershof (Women in Natural Sciences)
How have the pandemic and various recent crises changed our lives, working styles and economic situations? How can we master feelings of uncertainty, fear and stay calm, confident, motivated and on course of your own career with a good sense of belonging to academia – no matter what diversity background?
In this seminar you learn mental techniques for inner stability and orientation (inner compass) as well as external possibilities to become financially more safe by creating several income streams.
- How to change your Money Mindset
- Financial knowledge – how to create financial protection in times of crisis
- Ways to create a second income stream to create your financial independence
- Unconventional strategies for financial stability
- Time-management to create your second income beside your academic career
Input, discussions, small group work
About the trainer:
Svenja Neupert, a speaker, coach, trainer, and organisational consultant, is an expert on Future Leadership for more than 25 years. Svenja will help you to discover unconventional approaches to your thinking and coach you to follow your talents. She believes that everyone can realize his or her unique potential in business life and have fun and fulfilment at work.
The event is aimed at female PhD students and postdoctoral researchers, max. 16 participants.
Please register by 7 February! Zoom link shared after registration.